- Call: (321) 543-6819
- Course Code:
CompTIA A+ certification is your first step towards a fulfilling IT career in cloud computing, networking, mobility, security or systems administration. Our A+ training prepares the student to earn the CompTIA A+ certification by passing two CompTIA A+ exams: 220-901 & 220-902. Both exams include multiple-choice and performance-based questions that require you to solve real-world problems. These exams demonstrate your hands-on skills and knowledge in:
- Security: Supporting and securing access to data by properly using authentication, access control and encryption for an organization. Help desk and technical support professionals form one of the first lines of defense for any organization.
- Networking: Applying core concepts and protocols such as IPv4, IPv6, DHCP, and subnet mask to set up and support wired and wireless networks.
- Operating Systems: Working with mobile, server and traditional operating systems, from Android and iOS to Windows and Linux.
- IT Operations: Utilizing the basics of virtualization, cloud computing, and desktop imaging and deployment to support today’s IT infrastructures.
- Troubleshooting: Following and using decision trees for diagnosing, resolving and documenting common hardware and software issues across a variety of devices.
- Technical Support: Applying principles of customer service in IT issue resolution.
Contact Hours: 120 Hours
Required Exams: 220-901 & 220-902
Prerequisites: No prerequisites
Next Class: Please call for dates and times.